Chicago Personal Injury & Professional Malpractice Lawyers
After twenty-nine years at 39 South La Salle Street, we have moved to the following address.
55 West Monroe Street
Chicago, IL 60603
My phone (312-332-1586), fax number (312-332-7009) and email (email@example.com) have all remained the same. I look forward to assisting you with your legal problems.
-John B. Schwartz
We offer 53 Years of Combined Legal Experience in Litigation
At the Law Offices of John B. Schwartz & Associates in Chicago, Illinois, we are trial attorneys, experienced in handling all aspects of your legal dispute, from its inception through any necessary appeal. If you face litigation regarding a personal injury, a wrongful death or professional malpractice we can help.
Our attorney team has resolved thousands of legal disputes, and have recovered cumulative awards of millions of dollars for individuals and family members injured or killed in car, truck, workplace, construction site and premises liability accidents, as well as those injured by dangerous products. In addition to our many decades of success in negotiations and trial practice, our credentials and experience include:
- Attorney John B. Schwartz has been licensed in state and federal courts since 1966, and is listed in Martindale-Hubbell’s Preeminent Register of Attorneys
- Mr. Schwartz has served as a claims manager, insurance adjustor and defense legal counsel for two all-line insurance companies
- Current and past memberships include the research committee for the American Association for Justice and Civil Practice, the medical negligence committee of the Illinois Trial Lawyers Association, the trial practice committee of the American Bar Association and the legal malpractice committee of the Chicago Bar Association
- Member, The American Association For Justice (formerly the American Trial Lawyers Association)
- John B. Schwartz is a Life Fellow of the Chicago Bar Foundation and a Fellow of the Roscoe Pound Foundation
Count on Our Preparation and Experience
The Law Firm of John B. Schwartz & Associates makes a personal investment in each client, treating each as more than a number on a case file. We treat everyone the way we would want to be treated.
We do not employ associate attorneys who are learning how to practice law at your expense and risk. Instead, we have developed our settlement, negotiation and trial skills over our decades of practice. For answers and full legal representation from attorneys with the legal acumen and experience to effectively resolve your case, contact our firm.
If you have questions regarding personal injury law or professional and medical malpractice mistakes, contact the Law Offices of John B. Schwartz & Associates. We offer free initial consultations, are available for Saturday appointments, and are easily located in downtown Chicago.
We handle most of our injury litigation on a contingency-fee basis, meaning you pay no attorney’s fees unless we successfully resolve your case. To contact our firm, call 312-332-1586, 800-886-1586 or email JBSLawOff@aol.com.