Chicago Personal Injury and Professional Malpractice Lawyers
Personal Injury— Wrongful Death—Professional and Medical Malpractice
At the Law Offices of John B. Schwartz & Associates, we provide experienced, knowledgeable, resourceful, caring and effective legal services to individuals injured in a broad range of circumstances, as well as to people who were victims of attorneys, doctors, accountants, physical therapists, ambulance- EMT personnel, hospitals and nursing homes.
Injured due to another person’s actions or negligence? Call our Chicago personal injury and professional malpractice attorneys at 312-332-1586, 800-886-1586 or email JBSLawOff@aol.com for legal counsel with nearly 51 years of experience.
We are experienced in medical malpractice injuries and wrongful death resulting from:
- Doctors’ failure to diagnose, examine, provide treatment, prescribe medication, provide warnings of risk or obtain consent
- Pharmaceutical malpractice, including prescription errors, mislabeling and incorrect dosages
- Doctors’ misdiagnosis
- Dental malpractice
Personal Injury and Wrongful Death
We help clients who were injured or lost a loved one in an accident, including:
- Motor vehicle, train and plane injuries — We have recovered millions of dollars in compensation for clients injured in truck, car, train, bus and plane accidents. We can pursue uninsured/underinsured motorist coverage after your car or truck accident from the other driver’s insurance and from your insurer.
- Product safety, product defects and product liability injuries — We can help you pursue compensation for injuries caused by defective or dangerous products, including auto parts, workplace machinery as well as household and yard products.
- Construction injuries/workplace safety — We represent clients injured in construction accidents, including injuries from a collapsed ladder, caisson or scaffold, a falling object, a slip-and-fall accident, electrocution, a car or truck accident, construction site railings, flooring holes and OSHA violations, an explosion or fire or a machinery malfunction.
- Dog bites and food poisoning injuries. We can help if you have food poisoning from a restaurant or from grocery food. We can also represent you if you have been bitten by a dog or were injured while fleeing an attacking dog.
- Slip,- trip-and-fall injuries — At our firm, we assist clients with premises liability actions, including injuries in and on malls, retail stores, workplaces, private homes, planes, buses, trains, taxis, apartment complexes, parking lots, and the common areas maintained by condominium or townhouse associations.
- Birth injuries, wrongful death and paralysis — We help clients who have lost a loved one or suffered a serious injury such as paraplegia, quadriplegia, shoulder dystocia or cerebral palsy.
- Firefighter and police injuries — We represent firefighters and police officers who are injured in the line of duty as a result of the negligent actions of a third party, such as a property owner, property manager, snow removal company, janitor, engineer or architect.
We also represent clients who are victims who were injured due to professional malpractice. This includes malpractice caused by lawyers, psychologists and psychiatrists, accountants/CPAs and corporate officers. We have represented individuals who were victims of abusive and wrongful behavior.
Contact Us — Free Consultation With an Illinois Malpractice and Wrongful Death Attorney
If you have questions regarding personal injury, wrongful death or professional malpractice, contact the Law Offices of John B. Schwartz & Associates. We offer free initial consultations, are available for Saturday appointments, and are easily located three blocks from the Sears Tower, now known as the Willis Tower, in downtown Chicago.
Most of our injury litigation is on a contingency-fee basis, meaning you pay no attorney’s fees unless we successfully resolve your case. To speak with an Illinois malpractice and wrongful death lawyers at our firm, call 312-332-1586, 800-886-1586 or email JBSLawOff@aol.com.